You are welcome to submit your articles to our magazine. Before you start, please make sure your story follows our general publishing guidelines:
1. Type the title of your article in lower case.
2. After the title, please type a quick headline introduction to your article (with an ideal size of 2-3 lines max.)
- If your story was already written on a blog such as Wordpress, Blogger or Medium, you may want to convert it, simply by installing this practical Chrome extension and following the instructions (may not work with every blog!).
3. Type the text of your article.
Please, skip one line between paragraphs!
If you have a PC, press CTRL+ALT+P at any time to see what your story will look like. If you have an Apple, click on the dashboard.
To add a link, press CTRL+K and add both the text and the link, or simply click on the Create Link icon on the dashboard.
To add a photograph, click on the Upload Images icon on the dashboard and simply add the photograph.
(Remember: Photographs found on Google are NOT accepted. Photographs MUST be free of copyrights. You may use photos on Flickr or Pixabay for instance if their commercial use is allowed [for example: Attribution-ShareAlike CC BY-SA or Public Domain]. Please always add credits and a link to the photographer's page whenever possible.)
- Always add a title and credit to a photograph, in the form of: Title of the photograph. (Company/Photographer)
4. Don't forget to check your spellings!
5. When your article is ready, add a maximum of 2 tags separated by a comma.
- For example: Politics, Donald Trump
6. Also add your headline as the excerpt
7. When all this is done, save.
8. We will see your draft article on our side, but won't touch it until it is ready. So that we know you are happy for us to review your draft, please add [@] at the end of your title.
- For example: President Trump must release the memo. [@]
9. If you wish your article to appear in our PREMIUM area for our supporters only (with paywall), please add [$] at the end of your title when it is ready for publication.
For example: President Trump must release the memo. [$]
Click here to understand how PREMIUM articles work.
10. We will then review the article, double-check the spellings and finalise the work, before the publishing can go ahead, providing it is accepted by our Editorial Team.
- Note: The article will only be published after our Editorial Team's approval. The Editorial Team's decision is final.
11. Once your article is published, its draft will simply disappear from your dashboard to allow for you to start writing new articles.
- If your article is not accepted for publication, it will remain in your dashboard untouched. You may then delete it.
12. You may submit as many stories as you like, as long as they are relevant and follow these Guidelines, our Submission Guidelines and our Code of Conduct.
13. Thank you for being part of our team!
Any question, do not hesitate to ask us (email@example.com). We're here to help!
Free-Read article vs PREMIUM article...
Submitting your article to our magazine means that it will be considered for publication either:
- On PMP as a free-read article, in which case your article can be published anywhere you like, including your website/blog/medium, or any other magazine.
- On PMP Premium with paywall, in which case your article MUST NOT be published anywhere, as it must remain EXCLUSIVE to our Premium magazine for 30 days. (You will receive a voucher for a FREE 6-MONTH PASS to our magazine that you may either redeem or offer to family/friends/followers.)
It is ultimately your choice whether you want your article to be FREE-READ or PREMIUM.