Check out these amazing new local deals below from Travelzoo! from luxurious spa days, lavish meals in world class restaurants, comfy afternoon teas, exhilarating experiences and more!
You can visit HMS Caroline, the survivor of the Battle of Jutland in World War I that has undergone a £20 million restoration and is moored in Belfast's Titanic Quarter, for £7.50.
- One adult ticket (aged 16+) to HMS Caroline
- You can also get child, family and concession tickets. A child ticket (aged 5-15) is £3.50, a concession ticket (student and senior) is £5. A family ticket is £12 (one adult and three children) or £18 (two adults and three children)
- Valid 10am-5pm daily until 10 August
Purnell's Bistro & Ginger's Bar in Birmingham is owned by Michelin-starred celebrity chef Glynn Purnell. You and a friend can now visit for a 3-course meal with bubbly for £45 -- that's up to 47% less than usual.
- A 3-course meal for two from the à la carte menu* plus a glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £89
- Valid 12-1:45pm Monday-Saturday; 6-9:30pm Monday-Friday; 5-9:30pm Saturday until 30 Sep -- availability on Saturday is limited
Grade II-listed Ruthin Castle Hotel & Spa is offering a spa day with treatments, afternoon tea and champagne for two people for £95 instead of up to £253.
- All-day spa access for two people, including use of the gym, the relaxation room, the fitness studio and the thermal suite
- A 45-minute rasul treatment for two
- A 25-minute treatment each; choose from a Personalised Express Facial, a Lift & Firm Eye Treatment, a Shoulder, Neck & Scalp Massage, an Invigorating Foot Ritual, a Salt & Oil Scrub or a Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
- Afternoon tea for two with a glass of champagne each
- A voucher for one is £48
- Valid 9am-5pm daily until 30 September
Battlesteads Hotel & Restaurant, a converted 18th-century farmhouse in the village of Wark, is offering a 5-course tasting-menu dinner and a stargazing experience in its observatory for less than £25 a head.
- A 5-course tasting-menu meal for two people
- A session on stargazing at Battlesteads Observatory -- topics include astronomy for beginners and how to spot and photograph the Northern Lights
- Valid Monday-Wednesday, Friday-Saturday until 31 August. Dinner can be taken at 6:30pm, 7pm or 7:30pm. Events in the observatory start at 9pm
The Hall at Abbey-Cwm-Hir is a Grade II-listed Gothic-style Victorian mansion set in a historic valley in the Welsh hills. You and a friend can now take a tour around the house and gardens for less than £10 a head -- that's a saving of up to 40%.
- A guided tour of the house and gardens at The Hall at Abbey-Cwm-Hir for two people (aged 13+)
- An extra adult ticket is £10; a child ticket (13 and under) is £3
- Tours take place at 10:30am and 2pm* Saturday-Thursday until 30 September
The Angel in Royal Wootton Bassett has been awarded a Rosette by The AA for its "satisfying grub". You and a friend can now visit for Sunday lunch followed by an overnight stay with breakfast for £69 -- that's 30% less than usual.
- A 2-course Sunday lunch for two, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- An overnight stay for two on a Sunday evening in a double ensuite room, with continental breakfast on Monday morning
- Valid Sunday until 30 September. Lunch: 12-3pm
- You can visit for Sunday lunch and bubbly only for £25 for two, or visit for a 3-course lunch or dinner with bubbly Monday-Saturday for £39 for two
You and a friend can visit Chiltern Valley Winery and Brewery in Buckinghamshire for a behind-the-scenes tour and a tutored wine-tasting session followed by cheese and crackers -- all for less than £8 a head.
- A behind-the-scenes tour for two of the winery, the brewery, the liqueur-production and grape-pressing facilities and the bottling and labelling plant
- A tutored tasting of a selection of wines, ales and liqueurs, accompanied by fresh water and cheese and crackers
- Valid daily until 30 September. Tour times may vary -- please take a look at the website for further information
The "truly wonderful" (Liverpool Echo) Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel, set in 100 acres of "glorious" (Birmingham Mail) Staffordshire countryside, is offering a spa day, including an Elemis facial, afternoon tea, prosecco and access to the extensive facilities, for £99 per person.
- Morning or afternoon access* to the spa facilities for one person, including a bath robe and towel
- A 55-minute Elemis facial
- Afternoon tea, including a selection of sandwiches, cakes and pastries, plus a glass of prosecco
- A voucher for two is £195
- Valid Monday-Thursday until 31 July
You and a friend can take a guided tour through York's chocolate-making history, including a hot chocolate each, for less than £10 a head.
- A guided tour of York's Chocolate Story for two
- A hot chocolate each
- A voucher for one is £10
- Valid 10am-4pm daily until 22 July
Tucked away in the "beautiful and tranquil Winster Valley" (The AA) is the Brown Horse Inn, a 19th-century coaching inn. You can now get a 2-night mini break to the Lake District for £109, saving up to 52% on the usual price.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double Room, with daily full Cumbrian breakfast, for two
- A 10% discount on dinner in the hotel restaurant on both evenings (food only)
- A 10% discount on food at nearby Lyth Valley Country Inn (less than 10 minutes' drive away)
- Friday and Saturday stays are an extra £15 per night (supplements payable to the hotel direct)
- It's £149 for a 3-night stay with daily breakfast, 10% off food in the hotel restaurant and 10% off dfood at nearby Lyth Valley Country Inn
- Not available on 17-21 July; 5-6, 12-13, 31 August; 1-3, 7-8 September
(This piece is an infomercial created for Travelzoo!)