Essential reading: A collection of articles published in PMP Magazine by academics and experts on the Coronavirus pandemic. Analyses, advice, facts, and mysthbusting.
Updated: 25 March 2020.
◦ The problem with social distancing in Coronavirus times.
◦ Comparing the 2009 Swine Flu pandemic and Covid-19.
◦ Self-isolation during the Coronavirus pandemic.
◦ The origins of Coronavirus.
◦ What social distancing means.
◦ What hand sanitisers you should use.
◦ Why closing schools?
◦ Misinformation in time of Coronavirus.
◦ Social distancing and the social contract.
◦ Can warmer weather stop Coronavirus?
◦ Does Vitamin C cure Coronavirus?
◦ Can herd immunity protect us?
◦ Hand hygiene and the eldery.
◦ Why you ought not to panic.
◦ How to stop the Coronavirus anxiety.
◦ A false sense of security.
◦ Why hand-washing really is important.
◦ Explaining the WHO’s decision to not declare a global public health emergency yet.
◦ A new human Coronavirus.