Essential reading: A collection of articles published in PMP Magazine by academics and experts on the Coronavirus pandemic. Analyses, advice, facts, and mythsbusting.
Updated: 1 June 2020.
◦ How to beat anxiety when going back to work
◦ Should you fly yet? Flying during Covid-19
◦ A sudden loss of smell is a reason to self-isolate
◦ King's College app helps predict Covid-19 infection without a test
◦ What is the R rate and why it is important
◦ Covid-19 can attack your gastrointestinal tract
◦ Does nicotine protect us against Covid-19?
◦ Use a condom if you are recovering from Covid-19
◦ Keeping safe at the supermarket
◦ Many patients reporting neurological symptoms
◦ NO miracle foods or diet can prevent or cure Covid-19
◦ The puzzle of why the risk of death of Covid-19 is greater for men and for the elderly
◦ No hard evidence chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine prevent or treat Covid-19
◦ Ibuprofen and Covid-19 symptoms
◦ How to keep your gut microbiome healthy to fight Covid-19
◦ Are people with blood group A really at higher risk of catching Covid-19?
◦ A vital breathing technique for coronavirus sufferers.
◦ Beware the cross-contamination during Covid-19.
◦ The problem with social distancing in Coronavirus times.
◦ Comparing the 2009 Swine Flu pandemic and Covid-19.
◦ Self-isolation during the Coronavirus pandemic.
◦ The origins of Coronavirus.
◦ What social distancing means.
◦ What hand sanitisers you should use.
◦ Why closing schools?
◦ Misinformation in time of Coronavirus.
◦ Social distancing and the social contract.
◦ Can warmer weather stop Coronavirus?
◦ Does Vitamin C cure Coronavirus?
◦ Can herd immunity protect us?
◦ Hand hygiene and the eldery.
◦ Why you ought not to panic.
◦ How to stop the Coronavirus anxiety.
◦ A false sense of security.
◦ Why hand-washing really is important.
◦ Explaining the WHO’s decision to not declare a global public health emergency yet.
◦ A new human Coronavirus.