EU citizens, we want to hear from you! Have you, your family, your friends, been affected by Brexit? You are welcome to submit your story to our magazine so that others out there may read about it, try to understand your situation, life, fears and challenge their own opinion about what Brexit really is.
Submit Your EU Citizen Story Now:
Our Editorial Team retains final decision rights over the title of every story we publish (except when agreed with the author) since we want to give each story the best chance of being found on social media, being read and shared. If we must rewrite a title, it is because we believe it will help the authors arguments reach a bigger audience. We publish original pieces as well as pieces that have already been published elsewhere (websites, newspapers, magazines or blog).
The author retains all their rights over the story submitted at all times. The author grants our magazine for the full term of copyright in the story and any extensions thereto the non-exclusive right throughout the world to edit, adapt, translate, publish, reproduce, distribute and display the story in printed, electronic or any other medium and format whether now known or yet to be developed.
What we will publish.
We want to publish stories by European citizens who are themselves, their family or friends, directely affected by Brexit and its outcome.
We open our columns to anyone who wants to tell their story, share their experience, their fear, their questions, their pain and explain it all to our readers for them to try to understand and challenge their opinion about what Brexit really is.
What we will not publish.
Our editorial team will refuse stories that:
- Advocate or promote intolerance or prejudice against individuals or groups, including the use of scientific or pseudo-scientific claims to pathologize, dehumanize, or disempower others;
- Gratuitously use profanity or excessively graphic language and images for the purposes of shock or incitement;
- Glorify, celebrate, downplay, or trivialize violence, suffering, abuse, or deaths;
- Exist mainly to target, shame, intimidate or harass identified, identifiable or anonymous people, whether groups of people or individuals;
- Dox someone, including by exposing personal information or aggregating of public information;
- Review businesses or products in an inflammatory or abusive manner;
- Consist of unsubstantiated, unverified, or misleading claims and reporting;
- Promote or glorify hate speech or intolerance, religious hate or racism, promote violence, promote the overthrow of political, religious or business leaders;
- Promote a religion, a political party, a business or an organisation.
If an author violates these rules.
PoliticsMeansPolitics.com reserves the right to review stories or accounts at any time, and/or remove them from the magazine content that violates these Guidelines. Repeated violations of the Guidelines will result in permanent author ineligibility.