Check out these special deals with our friends at Travelzoo! From luxurious spa days, lavish meals in world class restaurants, comfy afternoon teas, exhilarating experiences and more!
You can now visit the "fantastic" (The AA) Dream Spa at Gomersal Park Hotel in Cleckheaton and get a spa day, including two treatments of your choice, for £59 -- that's up to 56% off the regular price.
- All-day access to the spa facilities for one person, including the pool, the sauna, the steam room and the Hydrotherapy pool
- A welcome soft drink on arrival and robe, towel and slipper hire
- A choice of two of the following mini treatments: a Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage; an Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Scrub; a File & Paint Fingers/Toes; an Elemis Sensitive Skin Soother Facial; an Elemis Anti-Blemish Mattify facial or an Elemis Calm-Superfood Pro-Radiance
- One glass of prosecco
- A voucher for one is £115
(Offer valid: 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri, from 3 Apr to 31 Jul 2018)
For £4.50 a head, you and a friend can get an annual pass to the 900-year-old Exeter Cathedral -- you'll get all-year access, guided tours and a hot drink for up to 56% less than usual.
- Two annual passes (aged 18 and over) to Exeter Cathedral, including admission and free guided tours, plus a hot drink each (up to the value of £2.95) on your first visit
- Children under 18 enter for free when accompanied by paying adults
- Alternatively, you can swap your hot drink for a cream tea -- a voucher for two is £12
For £14.50, you can now get a 3-course meal at Hot Stone, a brand-new restaurant which opened in Islington in February.
- A 3-course meal for one from the Main Menu, including a starter (anything up to the value of £8.50 from the Mix and Match or Maki/Rolls sections), a main course (anything up to the value of £13.95 from the Hot Stones or Bibimbap sections) and a dessert up to the value of £6.50 each
- A voucher for two is £29 and a voucher for four is £58
- You can add a 175ml glass of house wine (either white or red) or a bottle of beer** per person, worth £5.50 each -- this option is £35 for two, £70 for four or £17.50 for one
(Offer valid: 12-3pm & 5-10pm, daily until 30 June 2018)
Explore your creative side with a soap-making class in Fulham. This offer from Token Studios is now £20 a head, and you'll also get to take your creations home with you at the end of the workshop.
- A 90-minute soap-making workshop for one
- A voucher for two is £40; a voucher for four is £80
- Alternatively, for the same price, you can attend a 90-minute bath bomb-making workshop
- Or, for £35 for one, £70 for two or £140 for four, you can attend a 90-minute lipstick-making workshop, where you'll be able to design your own lipsticks in your favourite shades, using organic ingredients
(Offer valid: Daily until 31 July 2018. Workshops take place at 11am, 1pm, 3pm & 4:30pm)
For £12.50 a head, you and a friend can now get afternoon tea with bubbly at the "smartly appointed" (The AA) Best Western Ivy Hill Hotel in Chelmsford.
- Full Afternoon Tea for two, which includes a selection of open sandwiches, fruit scones with butter, clotted cream and Tiptree preserve, freshly baked cakes, a sweet treat and your choice from a selection of traditional and infusion teas or filter coffee, plus a glass of prosecco or elderflower fizz each
- A voucher for one is £12.50; a voucher for four is £50
(Offer valid: Daily 12-5:30pm, 3 April to 30 June 2018)
You and a friend can now get a main course and glass of house wine for two from The Lock Kitchen at DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds for less than £10 a head.
- Afternoon tea with prosecco for two for £29
(Offer valid: 4-8pm Sunday-Thursday; 4-6:30pm Friday-Saturday, from 2 April to 31 August 2018)
Hammam Spa in Dulwich is now offering an hour-long Moroccan hammam spa experience for £35 a head.
- A 60-minute Moroccan hammam spa experience, including a black soap session, a herbal steam, a body peel, a Moroccan rasul body mask (honey, coffee or chocolate) and a hair mask
- You will also get Moroccan tea served in the relaxation area
- A voucher for two is £65 and a voucher for four is £125 (the 4-person option includes all-day use of the Jacuzzi)
(Offer valid: Valid until 30 June 2018. 10am-10pm Monday-Saturday; 10am-6pm Sunday)
A vineyard tour and tasting session for two at Lily Farm Vineyard, set in the rolling hills of the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is now £8, saving 50% on the regular cost.
- A 45-minute guided tour of the vineyard for two, followed by the tasting of at least three still wines each
- A voucher for one is £4; a voucher for four is £15
(Offer valid: 2pm Thursday-Saturday, 30 March to 22 September 2018)
Afternoon tea with champagne at The Royal Horseguards Hotel -- a "majestic" (The AA) 5-star hotel near the Thames -- is now £25 a head.
- The Royal Horseguards afternoon tea for one, including a selection of finger sandwiches, handmade cakes and pastries, freshly baked fruit and plain scones, homemade fruit preserve with Cornish clotted cream, and a pot of loose leaf tea, plus a glass of Taittinger Brut Réserve
- A voucher for two is £49
- A 3-course meal for two with prosecco for £49, or sliders with a jug of cocktails or four beers for two for £29
(Offer valid: 1-6pm Monday-Thursday until 7 June 2018)
According to The Good Spa Guide, you can "relax in stunning waterside surroundings" at the "truly tranquil" Spa 6. You can now get a spa day for one, including two treatments, all-day use of the facilities and either lunch or afternoon tea, for £65.
- A spa day for one, including a 45-minute Rasul Ritual or a 25-minute Dry Flotation
- A choice of one of the following 25-minute treatments: an Aroma "Time Precious" Facial or an Indian Sandlewood Scalp Massage
- All day use of the facilities, plus robe, towel and slipper hire
- 20% off any additional pre-booked treatments
- A light lunch from the 3-course Spa 6 set menu or afternoon tea
- A voucher for two is £125
(Offer valid: 9:30am-6pm Monday-Thursday, 16 April to 31 July 2018)